Many times when people go looking for a job they are faced with a number of problems:
"I get nervous at the interview."
"I get lost in the interview."
"I do not know what to say at the interview."
These things are common when going to do a job interview, but all this is fixed.
First: How to make a good resume
- must be made of white paper and not more than two sheets;
- no colored letters;
- enter the address, telephone and e-mail;
- report the last jobs you went through, three or four, and why you left;
- photo and salary, only if the new company asks for it.
After the approval of the curriculum comes a new phase, a new selection.
Second: How to Prepare for a Job Interview
- turn off the phone to show compromise;
- no chewing gum or candy;
- your behavior is all you will tell, your experiences will not be taken into account;
Third: How to Act in a Job Interview
- greet the selector with a handshake;
- call him by name only if he asks;
- do not look around;
- Answer only what is asked.
Fourth: Frequently asked questions at a job interview, how to respond?
- "Why do you want the job?"
Never say it's because of personal problems. Convince that through your skills, your resume and history you are fit.
- "What position do you want?" What is your claim?
Be objective. Never respond that anything is good.
If you follow these tips you will be able to do well in any job interview.